Tuesday 3 May 2011

Pasta surprise

On the O/p group Masters_piece has started a personal ads thread. While cooking pasta tonight, MT casually said 'I might even put an advert of my own on there'. I asked if she was serious and she said yes, she was.

The idea of a second slave has been mentioned before. I did not like the idea then and I still don't. BUT I have been told I WILL be welcoming to the new slave as and when they arrive. So, I will be welcoming.

So, what should I hope for? A 6 ft 6 in male with a 10 inch cock? Or a beautiful 25 year old (ish) female with a body to die for? It's a tough one. Someone like Rhianna would be just fine.

So comrades, how are WE going to persuade her that this is the way to go...?

4 comments:

  1. Master suggests a bit of both... Why settle for one or the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi N,

    A true erotic dilemma. LOL.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm it seems I am not going to get much support for my campaign. Thanks to you all for sympathy :)

    Maybe I could have a girl slave as well !

    ReplyDelete