Friday 13 May 2011

A restful lunchbreak.

Last night when MT took me to bed she gave me a long verbal humiliation chat. She discussed things that might happen in the future, both immediate and long term. MT knows which buttons to push and how far to push them and they got a very considerable push last night.

Today, on my lunch break from work I was sent to the bedroom and ordered to strip.I was then told to get in my caning position on the bed, so it was up on my knees, head down and bottom up. MT allows me to support myself on pillows underneath me. This is to make less strain on my joints and also to help stop me from buckling as the blows rain down.

It was a short but hard caning, one strike in particular really hurt and I buckled. MT gave me a few seconds to recover and regain position before proceeding, she is soooo considerate.

She then spent ages looking at her handiwork and of course rubbing the stripe marks with her fingers.So I have a long procession of stripe marks on my backside and top of my thighs.I was then made to provide her with sexual relief before being told to get dressed and go back to work to earn her some money. So, another pretty normal day.

Cati has been operated on and apparently is in a stable condition. I will be travelling by train tomorrow to go and pick her up and bring her home ( MT loves my arse to be sore when I am riding Cati). It has been a long week, I have missed her so much. The reunion will be very touching and there may well be tears. I will have to ride her gently for a bit before really making her scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment