Monday 28 February 2011

Female supremacy?

I shall start this blog with a disclaimer 'I have nothing against people who believe in female superiority/supremacy, it is just something I personally do not subscribe to'. Thus the following, is as per usual my personal thoughts, likes, dislikes and personal experiences.

It may seem strange to some people that I do not believe in female superiority/ supremacy, what with me being a 'mere worm' belonging to a dominant woman. Actually, I do not believe in any types of supremacy really, I fundamentally believe in equality and that no one person or group of people have any more value than anyone else or any other group of people. That, however, is not the same as me saying I like everyone or every group of people. It simply means I do not believe in any form of supremacy.

As examples, I do not believe the monarchy are more important than anyone else, or the Prime Minister or any President etc, they are just people fulfilling a different function, we all have our place, our rights and purpose. Although to be honest, me seeing the purpose of some individuals is rather obscure sometimes.

So, as this is my base line, when MT takes me to events where there are staunch female supremacy practitioners it often ends up a little... messy. It usually has us both laughing our heads off as well, although there have been some exceptions. So in my view, each to their own, I have no problem with people having their different kinks whatsoever, providing of course they do not try to enforce it on me. And that is where it has sometimes gone wrong.

The first thing that usually happens is I will be minding my own business, either en route to the bar or toilets etc. Suddenly I hear words being spoken, such as worm, maggot, boy, slave, sub, come here, kneel etc. I look around me to see firstly, who is saying this and secondly to whom it is being said. Well, the speaker, more often than not is is a raunchily scantily clad domme/ dominatrix with whip or crop very pretentiously in hand and it appears is supposedly addressing me.

I smile, sometimes sweetly, if the tone has not been extremely obnoxious, or smirk if really obnoxious. I enquire if they are talking to me. Sometimes they just say 'yes', sometimes it is yet another dommly put down, some more' worm or maggot' or occasionally 'how dare you talk to me like that, boy'? There are some who even insisted I should kneel before addressing them. Guess what? It doesn't happen and they are outraged. I smile some more and say 'actually I am owned and I am here with my owner'. Now sometimes this does the trick and they say 'Oh sorry' and move on to the next worm, sorry I mean victim, I mean male. But there are some who tell me I am insolent and should be punished and that I am a disgrace to my owner. I smile politely and direct them in whatever direction my owner may be. This often seems to upset them even more, especially when I laugh

There have also been many occasions where there has been no verbal foreplay whatsoever and I have been grabbed, sometimes very firmly in all manner of places on my body that certainly would have met with screams of sexual assault by many people. My lead has been grabbed, my collar, my arse, cock, cock and balls pretty much everything really. Again I smile, remove the offending hand and inform them I am owned, I am with my owner and that my owner would most likely not be very happy that they were manhandling her slave, and perhaps it might be a good idea to let go. Sometimes, there is an apology and with some others the threat of being reported to my owner for my 'insolence', usually accompanied by some level of nastiness, like 'you should be whipped till you bleed'.Yeah right, like that never happens anyway.

Of course, there are also the polite ones, who ask 'are you with anyone' or  'if I ask your owner do you think she will let me play with you?'. I like these ones and have a lot of time for them. Neither MT or I have any issue over that type of approach, we both think it is rather endearing.

I will continue this on another blog, MT's responses to this has often been very amusing. They have even cried a couple of times. Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be somewhat of a female supremacist, but that was more due to an inferiority complex on my part due to my own gender issues. I do however think that in this modern world, the typical skill set, more usually attributed to most females is better suited to positions of authority and that the typical male skill set is of lesser use now that you no longer need to fight off sabre tooth tigers with your bare hands.

    But while such a thing may be true as a generalisation, the problem i find both with the female supremacists and the misogynists is that people then take the next logical leap to individual supremacy. it's a squares and rectangles thing. maybe women in general are better off in charge but just because you are one doesn't mean you personally are. I've met way toooo many "dom/mes" who seem to believe that the whole world should be worshipping at their feet. it's a pity there are just as many drooling subs to encourage them.

    ReplyDelete