Wednesday 12 October 2011

Caned

MT gave me six short but sharp whacks with the cane today at lunch time. I had just been pleasuring her with my fingers and given her an orgasm. Just prior to her orgasm, she asked me if some stripes with the cane might help me focus better as her slave. This took me a little by surprise due to the timing.

Of course I knew I would get them regardless of my answer, so there was little point in answering really, but when asked a question I must of course answer. So very begrudgingly I replied that it would, which was the truth. As much as I hate being caned it is a good reminder of my place and very quickly 'reminds' me of my status.

I was slightly late for work but was told to get the cane out and get up on my knees diagonally on the bed. It has to be diagonally to enable MT to get a good swing due to furniture. I was given six hard strokes, each of which really hurt and made me yell (yes I am a wimp).

MT admired her handywork and was pleased with the stripes she had left on my buttocks, then she told me to hurry off to work.

It has been a long time since she has caned me, I had 'almost' forgotten how much I hate the cane.

1 comment:

  1. yeah -- I hate it too. along with the singletail. but.... I love that someone is willing to hurt me with something I hate. fucking crazy head.

    ReplyDelete