Sunday 16 October 2011

Sex and more great sex

This morning started off the same way as last night finished.....Yipeeeeee.

I was allowed to provide full sexual service to MT and I made the most of it. I saved my orgasm for this mornings session as i wanted to be at my 'hungriest' (gone are the days of rampant youth) but I think I do OK for an oldie.

It was sheer bliss to have wild and relatively free ability to pleasure my Owner. Such occasions are rare and thus very special. I think it fair to say we both ended up a little sore yet very sated (well as sated as MT can be, it does not take long for her desire to rise again).

I was permitted a bike ride after shopping and I took advantage of the dry and sunny day to whizz around the country lanes on the as yet still un-named new bike.

One of the things I like about biking is the feeling of 'freedom' I get from being on a bike. Kind of ironic really that I get joy  from the feeling of 'freedom' that riding gives me and yet get joy in my life by giving up my freedom to MT.

I be a strange creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment