Sunday 23 October 2011

Good slave service

Today has been a good day, a busy day, but worthwhile.

Yesterday I only worked for two hours so I did not feel as tired as I usually do, or as achey. MT has wanted some jobs done for a while and today was the day. I thought this would be prudent on numerous levels, including the chilli ;) but the main reason was that I wanted to show her my positive attributes which have been a bit in hiding recently.

I took down and moved some shelving in the bedroom as per her requirement. Made good the holes and repainted the whole wall. Cleaned and polished the shelves and ornaments. Fitted MT's pine mirror to the wall and my gothic style mirror. Swept and washed the floor and tidied up the room generally.

I then went and did the supermarket shop with MT, and later made her chick pea curry for dinner which is one of her favourite meals. I also found the the Downton Abbey episode on the internet she wanted to watch and we watched that together.

I was allowed a bike ride which was great. It was a more subdued ride today as earlier on I had watched the Moto GP race on television and unfortunately Marco Simoncelli was fatally injured in a crash. It was a horrific crash and  made a chill run through me. So it was a case of taking it extra easy.

MT told me that she was very pleased with me today, which was really great to hear. See I can be good ;)

PS.  Had fucking awesome sex last night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been a very good boy today. Well done!

    I too saw the crash.......absolutely awful and he was such a young man too. Tragic.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very productive. i may have to find one like you. hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete