Monday 3 October 2011

MT mutters and I oblige.

Today was a day off, yippee.

I had been expecting to spend the day at home with MT, but it did not happen.

A very tired half awake, half asleep MT muttered that she would love to be laying on the sand on a beach today. So, being a good slave I offered to take her to the beach for the day. The suggestion was readily received and off we drove to the beach. The weather was really mixed, some cloud, some sun, a shower and then nice hot sun. It has been so hot here, the hottest October for over a 100 years I think.

We had a really nice day and we both feel quite tired.

MT is still not using me (apart from providing her with orgasms). It is starting to feel quite the 'norm' at the moment. If the pain stuff returns it will be hard to adjust to again, Oh well, not much I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment