Monday 24 October 2011

A waiting slave

Apparently my good behaviour has continued today. MT informed me last night in bed that if my good behaviour continues then she will use my bottom again soon or plug me..............and this is supposed to inspire me ?

In all honesty, I have missed her using me hard. Whilst I find such use difficult, often painful and very humiliating it does make me feel where I belong. I suppose I am a a person who responds better to physical use rather than psychological use/conditioning, although all types of stimulus do work.




MT is very much a believer of the 'dog wagging the tail ' and not vice-versa. So the more I want something and verbalise it, the less likely I am to get it. Trying reverse psychology would not be a good approach for me, MT would see right through it and then I would be in serious trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't do me any favours to verbalise either tsk! Sometimes I can scheme and plot and get my way though tee hee!

    Good luck and don't turn your back on the plug!!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In all honesty, I have missed her using me hard. " -- still saying that a week later?

    ReplyDelete