Thursday 13 October 2011

Escape..........well temporarily

It seems I must have a guardian angel that is sensitive to a slaves circumstances. I was off work this afternoon and MT uttered the dreaded words ' time for a snuggle'. Sounds kinda innocent, even romantic....and sometimes it is...but then sometimes it isn't. Being kept in a state of uncertainty is something MT enjoys doing to me.

Sometimes it is just that, calm, loving hugging and maybe a little nap. Other times (very often ) it means MT wants me to satisfy her sexually but there are 'other' times when it means I am for some hard use and I knew today was one of those days.

After having to display myself in my denim shorts I was told to take them off prettily, this translates to showing MT the rear view as I slowly peel my shorts down revealing my buttocks in a slow and 'allegedly' seductive manner. Then I was summoned into bed to hug. This was quickly followed by the order to pleasure her. This too was quickly followed by 'go and get the cane'. My pathetic plea was ignored of course and the cane was duly fetched. Because my knees have been playing up I was permitted to lay flat on the bed to receive my caning.

As far as MT's canings go it was fairly gentle, but that still translates to fucking painful to me. I could feel it really stinging and then she uttered the other dreaded words ' go and get the strap on'.

At this precise moment the telephone went and although MT missed the call she recognised the number and phoned back. Unfortunately, we had to rush out and pick someone up..........such a shame that the intended strap on was not utilised hehe.

BUT....... of course there is tonight and I will be lucky to get another interruption to save my still sore butt. Unless of course the slave guardian angel is looking in.......pleeease.

No comments:

Post a Comment