Thursday 27 October 2011

This slave's book.

Not long after MT and I got together (when she kept me at home all day, before I was working) I was issued with a little book. Inside the little book was  a set of instructions for the day. These were specific things I was to do, things such as pedicure MT's feet, put up shelving, provide a massage, take MT out, wear a plug, perform various domestic duties, give oral sex, abide by certain restrictions etc. Each day MT would write the new day's task on a new page and mark them off at the end of the day.

I have to admit, sometimes the list looked a little daunting and sometimes I did not complete all of the tasks......and sometimes I was punished for my failings (quite rightly of course).

When when we started our little business, the little book fell by the wayside, basically, because I was too busy to provide all the 'extras'. Today I have been issued with another book, but this one is bigger. So far this book just has a few pages in it entitled 'Things I like you doing'. At the moment there are twenty one items listed.

MT said the list will grow, but I must focus on achieving the things that make her happy, ie the items in the book. Apparently, she briefly considered giving me the book with a list of things she does not like me to do, but as per her preference decided to give me 'positive' things to do. I rather think this was a diplomatic way of saying the list of things she doesn't like me to do would be far too long to write out.

The issue of the book now is of course no coincidence, I am shortly to embark on the reduced work schedule and MT is obviously marking out her stall early ....and I thought I might get a rest :) So far this is a very different approach and I think it is something of a refocusing exercise, including going back to basics.

I was permitted to caress and stroke MT this afternoon, and in the course of sexually pleasuring her I was also allowed to give her oral sex as well as anal sex. It is such hard work being a slave sometimes, but someone's gotta do it..........sighs.

2 comments:

  1. You guys use a book, we use Dropbox. I am required to check Dropbox by 8.00am every morning to get my tasks, challenges and any extra chores! I am so accustomed to it now that I feel quite deflated, disappointed and lost on the odd occasion I have no extras to perform! lol

    Good luck with the impending reduction in 'work hours' and I look forward to reading all about the transition period!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the book idea.. hmm! :)

    ReplyDelete