Wednesday 26 October 2011

Changing

Only a few days to go before my new work schedule starts and the much awaited drop in hours. I can't wait.

It will free up more time to be with MT. This will lead to me being able to look after her more when she is feeling unwell and for me to give her better service in other areas, including the sexual side and feeding her sadistic needs as well no doubt. Plus I will have more time to do the household chores and decorate/garden etc.

The last two years have been hectic, with not enough time spent together, albeit, we probably spend more time together than a lot of couples.

I think we both need to have our time together and I definitely need a break from work.

Of course, when I am out working I am still serving her, but I much prefer it when I am actually with her, even though it can be 'painful' sometimes

I really miss her when we are apart and this is something which has hitherto been alien to me. Prior to MT I used to love my own time alone, I used to really look forward to it. I am not a person who needs to live with someone, I can be totally self sufficient, I just chose to not live alone sometimes.

Since becoming property though I have felt the 'need' to be with MT, and long to be with her more and spend less time apart, a strange change for me and totally different from the past.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, this really struck a chord with me. You guys have a symbiotic relationship and thrive on each other......ytake that away and there's nothing left!

    Good luck with the reduced hours, the reduced stress and bring on more time for kink and subservience with Miss T.

    Lovely, heart warming post!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...sounds like a lovely change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DY Thank you, but the resduced hors may have some implications.........today's blog explains.

    @ SometimesSpanked, ty, hopefully it will be, but I think it will be painful :)

    ReplyDelete