Friday 28 October 2011

Slave reviewing Owner

I often ponder things regarding my status as property, I still have this 'How the fuck did I get here' question that reverberates around my head every now and again. Unfortunately, the answer is nowhere to be found inside my head.

There are some things about it though that I do understand, not the 'how' part but more to do with why it was MT and not someone else. Timing was a factor, right time right place sort of thing, it was an element but not the main one.

MT has many attributes and I shan't bore you all by by listing all of them (there are more than two, I think.......just joking M). One of her most significant ones that was perhaps vital for me was the fact that I respect her.

Respect has not been something I have shown very much to people over the years. Probably due in part to my egotistical nature, combined with some internal driver that makes me feel more comfortable not being part of the crowd and having no desire to fit in with anything or anyone. Respect is something I have only had for less than a handful of people. Please don't get me wrong, there are many people who I may have respect for what they have done/achieved/contributed etc but not respect that I feel on a personal/relationship type level. I hope that makes sense.

MT is so different from me in many ways, we have some similarities but she is fundamentally a different creature than me. I think we are both intelligent, yet she uses her intelligence differently to me and in a more positive way. She is able to adapt to change quite quickly without too much fuss or drama and to keep focused more on the bigger picture.

I am very much a 'at the moment' type and if I am pissed off about something I will have little or no regard for the bigger picture. I respect the fact she can maintain her focus. Perhaps the biggest thing I respect about her is that she has been able to keep me on my toes and pretty much in check for five years.

That may not seem much to someone who does not know me, but I have been more than a bit too 'tricky' for most people to deal with. I really respect her for this, as well as her massive amount of patience, which I think I have 'nearly exhausted on several occasions. She is a fighter, tough and ruthless if necessary, yet very feminine, sexy and fun.........she really is alright ;)

1 comment:

  1. "she really is alright ;)" - awwwwwwwwwwww, that's sweet. the words of adoration are sweet too.

    ReplyDelete