Tuesday 25 October 2011

Going down

Last night I was permitted to thoroughly ravish MT and was allowed some of the sexual 'past life toppy stuff' . Not being a person to miss such an opportunity I threw myself into it with a passion. Being a modest person (yeah right) even I have to admit 'I was good' and MT was fucking awesome. I went to bed a very contented slave with a bit of a swagger.MT drifted off curled up like a glowy exhausted kitten. She looks exquisite when she's well fucked with her hair all wild and her face flushed.  

I awoke this morning and gave MT the usual hug and kiss on waking. MT smiled sweetly with her hair still tousled and purred ' Go and fetch the plug and then you can put your arse up baby'. The phrase 'tomorrow is another day' is a bit of a fucking understatement in this house.

The njoy was duly fetched, my arse was duly raised and the njoy duly inserted. I had forgotten how big and uncomfortable it is. I was then ordered to lay on my back and masturbate until I 'messed myself' (MT's pleasant term for me orgasming during masturbation). I hate this but with some 'prompting' it did not take long for me to humiliate myself for her entertainment. Groan. It really hurt as soon as I'd come, but I was not allowed to remove it until I had been dispatched to make MT's tea.

MT always enjoys bringing me up then crashing me down again. It amuses her no end.

Being put back in my place occurred much quicker than I had expected. I spent the day with the old 'discomfort' feeling in my rear - nothing like being back where one belongs.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh sounds like you've been getting the best of both worlds.......you naughty boy!

    Back down to earth with a bump this morning though eh?

    Great post!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... what a change, I know it here :)
    And the Njoy.. I tend to like that.
    OOH, "Mess yourself"... hadn't been commanded to do it to that term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so love that you share this stuff. Poor puppy. Lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete