Sunday 2 October 2011

Foot service

Tonights duties were of the foot variety. Now feet are by far the least attractive part of the human anatomy in my humble opinion. I understand that for many it is a highly regarded area of the human body, but not for me.If people are into feet that is fine, it is just not my thing. But then of course, when you are property, 'everything' is your 'thing' if your Owner tells you it is.

So, proceedings commenced with nail varnish removal, pretty sparkly purple nail varnish in fact for those interested in the finer details. This was followed by exfoliation of MT's tender flesh while she laid on the bed. The final treatment was cleansing with wipes, job done. All that was left to do was make her a nice cup of tea, what a good slave I am.

MT was generous today, I was allowed a glass of wine with dinner (third day in a row), a long motorbike ride which was awesome and a roast beef dinner, so it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment