Saturday 1 October 2011

Not logical

It has been a busy week for work and I am feeling extremely tired. MT has been taking it easy on me and I have only been used to give her pleasure, so none of that 'pain' stuff.

I used to find it quite difficult just giving MT sexual pleasure without any release for myself but over time I have not only become accustomed to it but actively enjoy it. Perhaps there is hope for me yet ! I enjoy making her orgasm, I find it very fulfilling and actually very hot.

I am still sort of missing the hard use but it is something I have to just accept, I don't like it when I get it but then yearn for it when I do not get it, kinda strange really.

I keep making the mistake of trying to apply 'logic' to my slavery. Logic has been a cornerstone of my life pre MT, since MT it has kind of gone out of the window.

3 comments:

  1. What is this thing you call "logic"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah vixen, you must be a fellow sufferer, logic removal must be an Owner tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its included when they order our collar. Like a free gift or something.

    ReplyDelete