Friday 21 October 2011

MT's a hot bitch

Regular readers will be fully aware that I have been in a little bit of hot water with my darling owner recently. Also, that I have been trying to put some extra effort in to get back into her good books.

I am pleased to report that I have been making quite good progress. So much so that late this afternoon after I had finished work and preparing my evening meal, I was allowed to physically pleasure her in bed.

After just a few minutes of delivering loving strokes to MT's clitoris the following conversation transpired :


MT - You've been cutting chilli's haven't you?

Me - Yes Mistress but I washed my hands three times.


MT - Well three times wasn't enough evidently.

Me - Is it really hot?

MT - Yes it's fairly hot.

Me- (slave snigger's very quietly to self) Do you want me to stop Mistress ?

MT - I am not sure yet. I'll see how it goes...

Me - It is likely to get hotter the longer it goes on Mistress.


MT - (horny and hedonistic as per usual) Oh just carry on.

Me - Yes Mistress (slave carries on with amused swagger at inadvertently causing MT clitoral discomfort)

MT seemed to be wriggling around much more than usual, there was a definite hint of leg kicking and some cute sexy little girly squeaks and squeals which I am unused to hearing from her. It reminded me so much of the 'good old days. At an apt moment I hopefully (and I thought hilariously) asked her if she fancied trying me figging her, but sadly the reply was in the negative. However as I never thought I'd get near her clit with chilli, and she does like anal sex hope springs eternal. A slaveboy can dream.....

Service continued however until MT had stoically had her orgasms.

Slave is in reflective quiet mood and not mentioning his dinner, which was heavily laden with chilli's.

1 comment:

  1. Result! Sounds like a fun way to pas the time

    DY x

    ReplyDelete