Tuesday 8 February 2011

The last few days have been particularly difficult and busy due to MT being so unwell. The juggling of giving time to everyone and everything is proving difficult, but we are managing. Thanks to all who have been supportive, we both really appreciate it. Oh and a big fuck off to those who have been difficult in recent days.

Even Cati was unwell, she failed her MOT yesterday, her little rear lights weren't working. I am pleased to say she underwent her operation today and has been cured and has made a full recovery, her rear is now fully functional thank God.

I really hope MT feels better soon, I can not explain how much I hate seeing her like this, especially as can do nothing to ease her pain.

In some ways, MT's health has overridden my Valentines Day  (VD, how apt) angst, wallowing in the past seems so irrelevant at the moment, the focus has to be on the here and now.

I am still missing our physical side, all of it, even the really fucking hurty bits as well as the shagging of course.

I have never been in a relationship before where there has ever been a question mark over who gets shagged,  it was easy, I did all the 'in out bits' it all seemed so simple then, now there is MT and all her 'I'm in charge stuff.'. I think I can make an educated guess as to whose arse will be up in the air when she feels better.

This slave stuff would be so much easier if owners did not want to control everything.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Cati. I'm sorry she was poorly. At least her rear end is working well now, unlike dear kaya's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Biddable for your kind words, I have passed on your thoughts to Cati who was very touched. Her rear end is one of her finest points and I am so pleased it is now functional. Poor Kaya, I know only too well the 'delights' of getting to know ones njoy.
    Best wishes N

    ReplyDelete