Sunday 27 February 2011

The Bitch is (coming) back?

An O/p life is just like a normal life in many ways in regards to things coming along that interfere with it. The biggest imposition has been MT's health problems, and this is something that even owners can not control.

An MT unimpeded by bad health takes some living with. Uber dominant and sadistic with a voracious sexual appetite is enough to scare the most hardened of men or women. There is constant pressure and expectation and the word 'no' has no meaning, unless she utters it.

When it is like this we are very active. Active at in our life at home, going out, and doing normal things, as well as the nights out where, with MT anything can happen. It is fast paced, quite racy, decadent and it is fun, albeit that sometimes her sadism is hard to take.

When MT is unwell, there is a huge shift of emphasis. Virtually all kinky stuff obviously goes out of the window, and life is pretty much a battle to just get through all the things that need to be done to keep us afloat. 'Busy' becomes an unsuitable word to describe how it impacts on me. In addition to work, there is the looking after MT, doing all the shopping, washing, cleaning, cooking, looking after the little person, school runs, managing the finances, maintenance, repairs etc etc. I get exhausted.

MT does her best to make my workload easier but when she is very ill there is very little she can do. The O/p dynamic is always apparent and obvious, it just manifests itself in different ways. In simple terms it becomes virtually all about providing services, keeping everyone and everything going, including myself.

A few days of illness is miles different from weeks or months, then it becomes one of our most difficult things we have to deal with. In short spells, I do not miss the sex and direct active submission very much, usually I am too busy or too tired or both. But, when it becomes a longer period the desires do flare up, but there is no outlet for them. I start to miss sex/ orgasms, I miss providing MT with the sexual services, and I even miss the physical use I get even including the pain and humiliation.

But most of all, I miss her. When she is very ill she obviously does not always feel like communicating, she is often so ill all she wants to do is sleep or rest. I miss her conversation, her humour, and all the snuggly bits. The snuggly bits have to go sometimes because she is in so much pain she can not bear being touched at all. I think we both then start to feel lonely and we can easily become a bit detached. This is something we have recognised and are striving to overcome. We are trying to maintain our contact more and our attachment so we do not feel isolated. Isolation is an especially bad thing for MT as she is by nature very outgoing and sociable. She has significantly self isolated lately which is not a good sign.

In the last few days there has been a few glimmers of her normal self appearing though, and that is so heartwarming. I have started to see my owner re-emerging as she gains some strength and has a bit of respite from the intense pain.

Of course, while I am so very pleased and happy for this improvement it does also fill me with the dread of the inevitable return to hard use. After a prolonged absence, I find it hard to go back to that level of use. It has taken almost 5 years to get used to it all, after even relatively short breaks, getting back into it, or more correctly, being got back into is hard to take. It is also difficult because while MT is ill I revert to a more autocratic style, having to wind my neck in again and go back to my place can sometimes be tricky.

But even  that's worth it to have her back.

2 comments:

  1. I have found your blog lately. My comments may be moot if your circumstances have changed in the recent past. I am trying to catch up to the present. Just having finished reading this post I feel sorry about the pain and difficulty that MT must endure. I sympathize with you about your having to accommodate that and everyday needs of the household. I also admire you for being supportive to MT. At least by your words, you do not complain, but do what is necessary. We all should be that good.

    I find your words very interesting when you said, “… while I am so very pleased and happy for this improvement it does also fill me with dread of the inevitable return to hard use.” I can see why you are pleased. Seeing her suffering must be dreadful for you. Seeing her happy for at least short periods must be glorious. Yet you feel the “dread of the inevitable.”

    Given your circumstances I guess that MT’s illness is chronic, therefore, it will reoccur. I try to put myself into your place. I think that I would work on the positive aspects, those of giving MT her joy in using me any way that she wants during those times when she can. This is to maximize her pleasure, maybe to store up the memories for the dreadful times. I am not much for pain, but I endure under the right circumstances. Serving here would be right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi susan's pet,

    Yes MT's illness is chronic, she has rheumatoid arthritis, we hope it will get under control in time, but of course it is a permanent condition and the medication makes her feel ill as well.

    I love to please her and when she is well I try to take everything she gives me on the pain front.When she is unwell I try to give her as much physical pleasure as possible.

    Best wishes N

    ReplyDelete