Sunday 13 February 2011

Bleeding Love.

On yesterdays blog I talked about how I deal with pain whilst I am receiving it. The actual physical element at the time obviously gains my attention somewhat. As I have mentioned I hate pain and will try to avoid receiving it whenever possible. The physical after-effects are easier for me to deal with, as the intensity of the pain will be far less than it was at the time it was inflicted. There have been times, however, where the pain of the aftermath has been very intense. The cuts, bruises and swelling can be very unpleasant and act as a physical reminder of my place as MT's property.

The biggest impacts for me though are not the physical ones, but the the psychological ones. After physical use I often feel very relaxed, totally destressed, I often feel very contented and calm. I also have an intensified feeling of being owned, I find this part hard to explain, it is just the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel so close to MT, I feel pleased I have made her happy by taking the pain, I feel like I have been able to give her something that is special to her. The harder the use has been, usually the greater the
feeling I have pleased her. This makes me feel I have given her good service and I know that she is pleased by that.

Some of the time I feel like I need a bit of extra love and affection after physical use, other times I do not, there does not seem to be a pattern I can define.On very rare occasions, I sometimes feel a 'little hard done by' and sorry for myself. I have noticed when this happens that I tend to withdraw into myself for a while. I become introverted and like to be pretty much left alone, I can become quite silent and even sullen. It is a strange feeling, sometimes it has been when i have felt ' if she really loved me how could she hurt me so much'? It then takes a little time for me to process it, to deal with it, to re-affirm internally that I know I am loved. In some ways it is probably easier for me to reconcile this than it is for some people, as I know MT is a sadist and she does it for her pleasure, and also, to keep me in line (and as a sadist myself I have a personal recognition of that urge).

So in a way, it is more acceptable, more normal, because it is all part of her.

This is not me 'throwing myself under the bus', BUT, the reality is, if I am not used physically for a while I actually start to feel as though I am not loved as much. I know it is total bollocks, especially when the main reason I do not get physical use is when MT is too ill to move.  It is one of those things where rationality goes a little out of the window and feelings take over. But I suppose that is where I often differ from other members of my gender, I see no weakness in either having 'feelings' or displaying them or making them public.


The main way I experience physical pain for MT when she is this ill is by my flesh being cut and her drinking my blood. This is especially beneficial to her when she's ill as it always makes her feel better than she was, even when she's very ill. It is a very important thing to her. The last few times she has been too unwell to even cut me herself safely though so I have cut my own inner arm and put it to her mouth as she's been lying down when she's been very very ill. She likes that, it's something she sees as very special and intimate and it obviously means a lot to her, especially when she's ill.  I also like it though I hate the pain (which owing to how fiercely she sucks can be very intense) as it's something I know always makes her feel better even when nothing else does. It feels like good service to provide her with the thing she really craves even when she's this ill and can't do it herself. It's very very intimate and she says it always makes her feel better to some degree even when nothing else does.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiara's boy,

    A strong and honest post. The different qualities of your inner self after different scenes makes me reflect on the way I feel after being hurt and provides insight into how to process it.

    I am lucky that Em is more of a control freak than a physical sadist. Though I have been hurt from time to time over the years.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you scott, I like your blog and often visit.

    best wishes n

    ReplyDelete