Sunday 20 February 2011

The only way is up?

Good news, there is a hint of MT showing some signs of recovery.

The first signs occurred two days ago when, I was reunited with my dear friend njoy. I had 'almost' forgotten how uncomfortable it was, but was quickly reminded. I sometimes wonder the fascination that owners seem to have with them, it is like some sort of 'Code of Conduct', 'rule number one', stick a butt plug up your properties arse. It seems a bit similar to putting batteries into some electrically powered toy' well it wont work if there are no batteries in it " becomes "well it can't function properly as property unless it has a plug fitted ". 

Well, just as a point of information to all you owners out there, we CAN function without plugs being fitted. I survived 50 years without a plug and if it hadn't of been for MT I could have survived another 50 without one. And... and... and... sitting down would have been more bloody comfortable.

The next sign of MT's recovery has been an increase in her  requiring some sexual service over the last few days. This was further reinforced this morning, and I got an orgasm as well. Excellent, what a spoilt princess, I mean boy I am ;)

After cooking MT her favourite breakfast of poached eggs on toast we even managed a short trip to Bury St Edmunds for some retail therapy and coffee, which was nice. It was the first time MT has been able to get out of the house for about three weeks which she finds extremely hard as she's so naturally social. So it is nice to see her get out even if it's very brief and not much gets done. Fortunately, a lot of her favourite shops were closed so the bank account did not suffer too badly, it is not my fault I have short arms and long pockets ;).

Of course I am please MT is feeling a little better. But, on a selfish note, (yes I am a bad slave, we all know that), I can't help the fact I have enjoyed the 'pain holiday' and the 'anal use holiday' . It has been nice to feel a little safer in my darling's presence. Being called to the bedroom has not been accompanied by my usual hesitance or thoughts of 'OMG, what now'? One of the first things I usually do when entering the bedroom is to look at the wardrobe doors. If they are open, there is a 10 to 1 chance MT has the canes or crops out, bad news. The next tell tale sign is 'the silver box', it was my metal photographic box, but now houses MT's 'instruments of torture and humiliation'.

I expect many owners have such little storage devices, amongst many other 'toys' our silver box houses my most feared implements, the Tyburn and the strap on. If the box has been moved, or worse is open, it is a 'red flag' situation. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to wave any flag, either red or white, so it really is always a case of grin and bear it, or bare it more appropriately. There is a holdall under the bed as well, which contains even more fun items and I also dislike most of them as well.

So many toys, so little time...fortunately.

8 comments:

  1. My word N,

    Such attitude. Are you not having fun in some "deeper" sense?

    Cheers,

    scott
    Mrs Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. @scott, that is the trouble scott, it is "too deep" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi N,

    No such thing.

    :-)

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie you are supposed to be wearing the plug on the off days, so when she is better you are ready... Actually your way seems far more fun for a sadist. What a good little prin... er boy you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad MT is beginning to feel better. I feel as if I should apologize for saying that.

    I will never be able to replace the batteries in anything from this point on, without thinking of you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @piece good point, but to do that would require MT's permission and we both know that would not be given. Anyway, could you please address me correctly in the future...its princess pixie cat actually..

    @KellyRed , glad I made you laugh, when I put batteries in anything these days it feels like self abuse. Hope I don't get the njoy and the batteries mixed up though. :)

    N

    ReplyDelete
  7. a case of grin and bear it

    At first I read that as "gin and bear it", which I thought was an entirely sensible way to go about things.

    Last night the Captain got out what I call the Box of Hurt and didn't use a single implement. I swear he was just messing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Biddable, The old psychological warfare works well on me, MT loves it, alcohol would be nice or an anaesthetic :)

    N

    ReplyDelete