Saturday 26 February 2011

Saturday

Today MT gave me a firm slap across the face whilst we were standing in the kitchen, ah bless, the first signs she is feeling a bit better. The end of my' holiday' seems perhaps in sight. Oh well, it made a change to not have pain for a while.

I had to work today, which was crap, but I have tomorrow off, hopefully I will be allowed to watch Arsenal in the cup final and the highlights of World Superbikes. It is amazing how television programmes can improve a slaves mood/ behaviour. Bad behaviour leads to the removal of TV privileges and other things, so if I was a betting person, I would say there is a pretty good chance I will be suffering from lots of good behaviour in the next 24 hours.

It has been an interesting week, some dickhead tried to run me over whilst I was waiting to cross the road. I was standing behind a stationary vehicle at the time. He then made his second mistake, he started to swear and remonstrate at me. Fortunately for him, I was in one of my more sedate moods and just gave him a tirade of abuse. He even did that thing where they pretend they are going to leap out of the vehicle to attack...but actually stay inside as if some invisible force is stopping them from getting out. I informed him that if he wished to get out there was actually no-one stopping him, he declined my kind invitation.How strange, perhaps it was something I had said. Strangely, it is times such as this that I find being owned difficult. One of my standing instructions is that I am not permitted to hit anyone unless under designated guidelines, or in self defence.

So, at times of say 'being slightly heated'  this is truly difficult. One slave being incarcerated would be considered disobedience, how would I provide service to MT ? Would the prison service recognise her owner's  rights ? Possibly not, but then again, it is MT.

Sadly, I learned today that one of my customers passed away last night. It was doubly sad as he was to be re-united with his wife today in a double room in a care home. They had been separated for about three weeks due to his hospitalisation and had been missing each other intensely. The family had hoped to re-unite them to give them one last time together. Life can be so cruel sometimes, another 24 hours was all they needed.

Next week is an expensive one, MT has her birthday on Wednesday and the little one's is on Friday so the bank account will be looking sad by the end of the week. I still haven't got a prezzie for MT and I still do not know what to even get her. Plus, I do not have much time to get one, at least she has me ha ha, even more reason to get her something nice.

1 comment:

  1. My birthday is next week on Tuesday. Tell MT happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete