Wednesday 16 February 2011

Today has been really crap. Work was busy, and one customer was more than just a little tricky. Maybe I should have fixed the TV bracket to the wall without suitable fixings so that it pulled out of the wall and smashed.
A refusal often offends, but at least there will be no accident.

Then, just to add a bit more stress, there was a leak in our loft. Work had to be delayed whilst I went to the plumbers to get some parts and then work on a tank and pipes that could have not been placed in a more inaccessible place if they had tried.I smashed my head about 20 times on the roof, swore uncontrollably and after two hours finally fixed it.

Then off to the next job before getting home and back to the loft to check the pipes/tank.

MT is still unwell, but keeping her chin up, I love her so much.

The good bit about today is, I am sitting down watching my favourite football team, Arsenal play Barcelona, unfortunately Barcelona are in the lead, some days are just not good days. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment