Tuesday 22 February 2011

Limitless. Unfortunately.

As property, I am always aware that there are no limits in our relationship. This is not just some abstract concept, it is our reality, the only limits are those which MT might have. In the very very early days, when we had safewords, I never used them although I was tempted on several occasions. Then one bright sunny day, in a moment of madness I gave up my right to safe words.

In all honesty at the time, I had not really thought too much about the potential impact of this. It was in some ways a token of my trust and belief in my owner. As time passed however, I started to realise the magnitude of this bold display of trust. There had already been a lot of things that I had not expected or anticipated, some even that would never have crossed my mind, but they had done more than just crossed MT's mind.

I found myself being confronted with situations I never thought I would have to deal with. Some, had I contemplated them beforehand, were much harder than I would have imagined and the converse of others. Not being afraid to bare all so to speak, here is a short list of some of the difficult ones. Some were slightly easier with repetition, others not.

1   Forced to crawl across a crowded floor.
2.  Being put on public display.
3.  Forced homosexual acts, private and in public.
4.  Having to walk around publicly with the evidence of homosexual activity clearly visible.
5.  Being anally inspected by other than my owner.
6.  Being made to discuss humiliating acts I undergo with strangers.
7.  Watching MT take pleasure from other males.
8.  Being treated like various animals and being made to act like them.
9.  Being made to piss in a bucket in front of MT while I was in a cage.
10. Being carved with various words written on my body.
11. Being given enemas by MT.


OK this is NOT throwing myself under a bus, if that was the intention it would be more like chucking myself off a cliff. These are the main things I honestly and truly hope I will never have to do (there are probably lots of others as well). Some have come from my own fears, others from MT's comments;

1.  Scat.
2.  Vomit
3.  Ball kicking.
4.  Spitting
5.  Being raped/ gang raped.
6.  Having to share MT with another male slave.
7.  Being branded.
8.  Crossdressing.
9.  Having anus sewed up.
10. Having mouth sewed up.
11. Homosexual kissing.


Sometimes I even amaze myself as to how stupid I am, but actually, I know MT will do what she decides, regardless of whether I ever mentioned these or not.

4 comments:

  1. I'd guess you're looking at a maximum of six of your 'oh God, please no' list (though one of these seems to me to already have been completed). Aside from this one, there are only plans for possibly one imminently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi N,

    It's very interesting that most of your list is of a psychological/humiliation slant rather than pain or disgust.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to accommodate a male friend who loved to get kicked in the nuts, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh MT can we nominate cross-dressing... and pics or it didn't happen :D

    ReplyDelete