Thursday 6 January 2011

A bit about me.

I thought it might be an idea to write a little bit about me and my history, just to give some idea as to my background. Obviously, even giving little snap shots, a lot has happened in my 54 years on this little planet. I will divide it into little parts and post now and again along with my other rubbish, I mean thoughts.

Part One - Childhood;

Apparently I was a 'blue baby' , ( I knew I was different) the cord was around my neck or was it my parents hands. This lack of oxygen at such an important time probably accounts for many things in my life, see its not my fault I am a little crazy.

My father worked long hours, 6 or 7 days a week usually. Although hardworking he had a very violent temper, I inherited the temper but not the violence. My Mother, God rest her soul, was very warm and loving and was extremely protective of me and my two younger brothers. Unfortunately, she was no match for my Father and was unable to stop my beatings. There was a pattern, Dad would come home tired from work, Mum would wind him up about something and then keep going on about it. He would then fly into a rage and I would end up being the target. Some times I did deserve some admonishment, but not the type I used to get.

I hated school with a passion, I would often feign illness and would go to extreme lengths to be/ look too ill. This worked reasonably well, it does with an overprotective Mother. Days when my acting was unsuccessful would result in me trying to bunk off school as soon as the register was completed. Letters to my parents were not delivered by me and those sent to the house were usually intercepted. Unfortunately, although I would dispose of most of the letters for parents evening, some got through, this was bad news.

At 13 my Dad asked me to leave with him to start a new life with another woman. I declined, there was massive turmoil and Mum went nuts. Dad ended up not leaving, to be honest I was disappointed, I had been looking forward to being head of the house and of course for the beatings to stop. I went to a very rough school, I was one of just a handful of children whose parents owned their own house. I was also one of the same few who actually wore school uniform, this was as good as writing 'please hit me and take my dinner money' and of course they did, day after day after day.

The summer of 1969 was to be a big time in my life and from then on nothing was ever quite the same. Dear Daddy tried to punch me in the kitchen and I caught his hand and bent it up behing his back and told him he would never hit me again. I was gobsmacked, he glared, I glared more, he struggled, I kept him in place. Suddenly, I saw his look change, he no longer looked so big and so intimidating, he stopped struggling and I let him go. He never raised his hand to me again, if only I had known before how simple it would be.

This event gave me confidence, I was tired of being bullied and pushed around and decided things must change. During the Summer break, I came across some of the school bullies who pulled their usual stunts. I just let go of all that pent up fear, years of being scared suddenly disolved and my wrath was unleashed...it felt so good and at last I was free. On return to school my reputation was ten times higher than the actual events, no more bullying, I kept my dinner money and life felt good. To be continued...

Meanwhile, in present day England, I am feeling totally shattered, following a very busy day at work, and a spat with MT which I am really sorry about. All is well now, so that's good.Work is getting very busy and I am running out of time to fit all the customers in, I'm not going to be getting many days off I fear.

On Friday night MT is taking me to a Bi Swingers/ BDSM night at a venue near London. We have been several times, on each occasions unspeakable things have occurred to the poor slave. So, I am feeling the usual fear and trepidation, I know it will be a night of hard physical use and humiliation and on Saturday I will spend the day recovering, physically and psychologically.

At least MT should enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh please, mention a few of the unspeakable things...lol. Please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on it doesn't have to be just be MT... we expect to read... er, be here to support you. Yes, that sounds much more supportive and less voyeuristic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......Maybe I should start a blog 0;)

    ReplyDelete