Friday 14 January 2011

Cati, I'm sorry baby.

Last night I ate some reduce priced plaice from the supermarket which drastically upset my stomach, this continued through the night and for most of today. So I am not feeling quite my best. Now, I am assuming it was the plaice and not some dastardly deed by my owner in recompense for my attempted 'slave union rebellion'. She would not do that, would she??? Hmmm she probably would actually, but I think not on this occasion. Why? Because she would have taken great delight in telling me it was her.

Being a devout slave to my owner, like any good martyr, I soldiered on and went to work to earn 'coin'. Never has a days work been so gladly completed as it was today. So I am very glad to be home and no work for three days, well, apart from providing service for She Who Must Be Obeyed. (Written in invisible slave ink) You know, the bossy bitch.

I like to consider myself reasonably brave (as well as stupid). After my failed rebellion, predominantly due to the appalling, low down, insensitive threats to Cati, I decided to push my bravery to the outer limits.  Now as many will know, this is Cati 2, Cati 1 was cruelly sold by you know who . Being allowed to have Cati 2 was extremely lucky (and she made me wait over a year), so I was pushing this further recently by asking for some spare parts. Again I was fortunate, I was permitted to buy a brand new fairing panel from the proceeds of my Xmas tips. So today, after the failed 'coup', I asked MT if I could bid on Ebay for yet another fairing panel.....see my bravery has no limits.

If I said 'MT was not happy', or 'MT appeared to be slightly miffed' or 'MT gave me That Look', or 'MT politely said no', you would probably be quite suprised. You all know how reasonable she can be, how gentle and mild, how sweet and forgiving... Yep you guessed it she looked really pissed off with me.

PS This morning, despite being close to death (just love being melodramatic, well I am a man) I tried to provide my manly services to MT as demanded (being ever efficient she had set her alarm extra early). All did not go as well as usual, so on my return home, despite still feeling close to death I made brave and vigorous amends for this morning. One happy owner and one very happy me, and it may mean I am allowed to get to sleep before 1-00 am. Ok that bit is stupidly optimistic.

(Is it my fault I clearly have Thracian blood in my veins? Perhaps that's why she seems to like the damned stuff so much)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, reduced-price fish is never a bargain. I'm sorry your stomach had to learn that one the unpleasant way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Biddable,Sound advice indeed, I am better, but still far from being right. :)

    ReplyDelete