Wednesday 12 January 2011

Slave shock.

NEWS FLASH!

Last night MT did NOT get me to bonk her, nor was I bonked. Neither did I have to give any other sexual service. 

This morning, the same - nothing.

My world has fallen apart, she no longer wants me, I am an obsolete slave - perhaps she will sell me, alas alas whatever shall I do? I will tell you what I will do, I will use the time to rest and recover, because this will be the calm before the storm. An MT who has not had sex is like a vicious lion starved of food for weeks. She will hunt me down, there will be no hiding place. She smiles at me sweetly from across the room, she can't fool me with that old trick, Oh no, as soon as my guard is down she will pounce and go for the kill, probably a slow painful one. MT has many lion like qualities actually, she looks very lion like. I have seen them in Africa, watched them eyeing their victims from afar, before they make their slow stealthy approach before the chase. I shall have to be doubly careful as bedtime approaches, Oh yes, the lion is looking hungry.


Last night she fell asleep in my arms which was really nice. I do find it safer to hold her very tightly, that way she can't inflict as much pain on me, see I am not totally silly  (though she even bites me in her sleep, drawing blood occasionally which is so 'sweet'. Not).

I missed the dictator today, I mean, I missed my owner today. As the lowly slave toiled in the local fields (gardens actually but fields sounded more dramatic and slavelike) my darling Owner swanned off for a shopping trip, then drinks and lunch with a friend. It must be tough being an owner.... I dimly recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment