Thursday 20 January 2011

Something for the weekend Sir?

Last night was a 'Valentines Day' night of dreams of the past, I awoke feeling like I had just been told that today was my last day. Hot coffee and breakfast helped to revive me and then it was off to work.

The day has been a busy little one, an early start and a very busy days work, good for money but not so good for the aching back. Quick shopping trip, followed by food shop and then home to cook dinner, life in the fast lane. Not.

Tomorrow is a good day, MT and I are off to Brighton for a two night stop over. For the sake of those who know nothing about Brighton, it is city on the south coast of England which is very lively and is well known for its funky cosmopolitan atmosphere, possibly the closest we have in the UK to San Francisco. It's MT's favourite place in the UK and she used to go there for adventures a lot in the past. Unfortunately, weather wise it will probably be freezing. MT will be in her element with plenty of pretty girls to perv over, I may also perv if allowed. Hopefully MT will not try to get me a 'special friend' whilst we are away, our hotel stays can sometimes be a little crowded.

Due to my recently divulged 'chicken bone throwing' habits after a few drinks, I am to be put on a limit of four alcoholic drinks per night. I haven't asked how many I can drink during the day though...

As I do not drink very much anymore this should be still enough to enable me to have a good time without all the bad habits of excess alcohol. I really should have one of those T shirts with the slogan ' Instant arsehole, just add alcohol '. Unfortunately, this would be very apt, excess alcohol has caused some of my most spectacular errors of judgement. MT is the first woman I have met and had a serious relationship when I was not drunk at the time of meeting her.

It is nice to get away and spend some quality time together, so we are both looking forward to it. MT is trying to convey far better health than I know she is feeling, bless her. I hope she will be ok.

One of the things I like about going away is that you can be as silly as you want because you will not bump into the same people again. The other good thing about it is that MT can't beat me mercilessly at night time because of the noise in the hotel. I sometimes get a couple of whacks, usually on the morning when we are leaving. Of course there are other hurty little things she may do that do not make a noise, but they do make me a little vocal.

So as we are off for a long weekend of decadence (hopefully), no blogging until Sunday night when I will report any bad behaviour on the part of my owner - she can be so unruly, especially let loose in somewhere like Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment