Monday 24 January 2011

Brighton rocks

It was great going to Brighton and to have some uninterrupted time together. No-one to distract us, and of course no work. There are some people, who have in my opinion, the ridiculous view that if a person works they can not be in an O/p relationship.I see me working as being no different to any other form of service, it is me providing a service, it is as simple as that. It is also a very vital one as it is essential to our everyday lives at present as MT is not well all the time and thus not working as she normal likes to. MT does like a few treats as well, and we like to go out and do things like go to Brighton. While I am outside working in the wet and/ or cold while MT is at home in the warm it really does re-inforce the standing of me being her slave.



Brighton is so different from where we live, it is a bit like being on another planet. When I wear my collar in Brighton, there are a significant number of people who smile /smirk/ comment (usually positively) in recognition of what it means. They look at me, then at MT and you see their understanding. I do not usually like a lot of the protocol crap of BDSM/ M/s/ O/p etc but I have to say I really enjoy being easily recognisable as MT's property and the collar complete with shiny padlock means it is really hard to miss. Wearing a collar where we live is seldom seen as nothing more than some outsider with a strange sense of fashion, they are so socially behind the times. It is not so much they are 'not on the same page' it's a case of they are in a totally different book, and an old one at that...

There was some time in pubs, ok, there was quite a lot of time in pubs, but we only drank to excess on one night. MT is very fond of a fun, largely gay area called Kemptown which she knows very well having spent a lot of time running round there partying. So after our boozy night we spend quite a bit of time there in the evenings. Feeling fragile on the Saturday meant we at least saved some money on alcohol, but spent it instead on endless coffees to try and kick some life into us. It was not a good time for our diets, although we did show some restraint we both put on a few pounds.

The atmosphere around Brighton is so nice, it is so relaxed and accepting and non-judgemental. We both feel very comfortable there, if only we could afford to move there.



We had a stroll along the pebble beach, but decided not to skinny dip, it was far too cold.

We managed to have very good hotel sex, just the two of us, which was really nice. None of that silly humiliation stuff, so that was a relief. One can never let ones guard down when one is owned by MT, anything and everything is always possible. We went for a drink in a lesbian pub one night, it was really nice, even though a very strange woman decided to befriend us. She seemed fine at first, but when she hugged me and said 'you are so warm, I am going to suck the heat from you' I became cautious, when it happened for the third time and she started telling me how 'buff' I was, I realised caution was indeed necessary. She was very friendly, which was nice, friendly and a bit strange is ok. MT was able to have a little perv at some of the girls which was nice for her, but this time she did not decide to corrupt any of them, so they had a lucky escape.

Fortunately for me, because MT was not feeling her best I got off quite lightly over the weekend, not too much pain to take (though she did buy an evil tiny flogger) and very little in the way of humiliation. Result!

Today I went to the gym and MT had a little swim, and then this afternoon the usual bedroom service, tomorrow I can relax more as I will be at work most of the day. MT is clearly exhausted and still not herself so I am hoping she will get some rest tomorrow while I'm out. Sitting writing this with my neck collar on, cock collar on and butt plug fitted. Geez it's good to be home.

4 comments:

  1. You know one is not convinced that pebble and beach should go together in the same sentence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @piece, yes I know what you mean. Some of us have to rough it though, I am a twue slave, sand is for subs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snorts... one suspects it is a British thing rather than a twoo thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it is twue, we do have sand but twue slaves are not permitted to use it, well at least that's what MT says.:)

    ReplyDelete