Thursday 13 January 2011

Oh look a bus....

Well today has been quite a busy one. Before I relate this however, I feel compelled to mention two people who helped to ' form' my day. First mention goes to Junebug who so very kindly started the thread on FL's O/p group about the slave rebellion. Now I admit, I did start this with my blog entry, however, the escalation to O/p gained significant attention. At first I was warmed by my comrades healthy responses, but then their resolve seemed to weaken....

The risk of Owner reprisals and the blatant attempt at bribery by my owner to furnish them with fancy shoes took it's toll. Solidarity and unity became a sea of drowning slaves and one by one they rushed for the sanctuary of the shore, lifeboats and of course the 'shoes'. I fought bravely, the Ducati, my dear beloved Cati became the vital pawn in the revolt and her life was so sorely threatened by my Owner. Our future together was so cruelly threatened, the dreaded mention of selling her almost stopped my heart (I am still recovering from the barbaric selling of Cati Mark 1, a scar that I fear will never heal). I fear the cause was lost, we are destined to stay in this life of slavery, a life of service, pain and humiliation, the owners have yet again won a grand victory.

The second person I would like to thank is the marvellous Kaya. Thank you so very much, not from the bottom of my heart, but from the very bottom of my bottom. Kaya kindly asked MT if she thought it was a coincidence that the one day she did not have sex with me that she had put on a pound in weight. My darling owner may have been swayed by this comment as rigorous exercise was duly performed on/ with this poor slave when I arrived home for my lunch break. After said very vigorous, (aka brutal), 'exercise', I was allowed some food before being sent out to work again.




Work was shit today, arms deep in a fish pond that had not been cleaned or cleared for about ten years, it smelled so disgusting and I was covered in sludge, yuk. I had to come home, change and shower before trotting off to the next job.

MT has said she feels tired tonight, so there's a small chance I may get some rest tonight. She has had a busy day, overthrowing a slave revolt, going for a trot in the forest, seeing to me, then going swimming before finally resting with her laptop. Life as an owner, eh? It must be exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment