Sunday 30 January 2011

Oh What A Night..

OMG.

Last week I thought my 'service provision' to MT had attained a level that may never be surpassed. I was proud, very proud in fact, it had been one of the best ever and had been of monumental duration. Yes, the slave walked with a swagger for several days with a big smile on his face. My only concern was that everything after that could seem somewhat inadequate and this was worrying. The next few 'service performances', although deemed satisfactory were of a significantly more normal standard. I knew MT did not expect such performances on a regular basis as these things just happen once in a while but I wanted to provide this again for MT

I am pleased, no I am fucking delighted, to say that last night the slave not only met the previous standard but significantly exceeded it. So much so, that for the first time ever MT actually seemed fully sated....and that is a first. I dont like to boast, but I was fucking awesome (and MT wasn't bad either). Now I feel under even more self imposed pressure because I may never be able to repeat that, or can I ? I decided to offer morning service as well, which was quite special too. Being 55 is not so bad after all, roll on 60.

Making MT's breakfast of poached eggs and toast was achieved with a self satisfied grin and more than just a little cockiness, excuse the deliberate pun. The slave is walking tall, but ever conscious of the fact that pride often comes before a fall, or should that be before a fool ?

I thus felt fairly confident that my request to take Cati out for a ride would be approved. Luckily I was allowed and Cati and I had a little ride, sorry the rest is personal :) Decorum demands that what goes on with Cati is private, unless MT asks me of course.

I even managed to do some work on our garden today, which has been sadly neglected in the last six months. Damn it is a mess, a very poor advert for the gardening side of our business. We had to start from scratch with the garden when we moved here three years ago, there was not really a garden, just a bloody great concrete mess. So it is a fairly new garden but is slowly starting to look a bit more established. It is totally overstocked as my customers are always giving me plants and shrubs and I hate saying no, and then I just can't throw them out, so I plant them. It is getting very very crowded now, but each plant has its own merits and I just cant bring myself to murder any of them, so it will stay looking overcrowded.

(I wrote this because apparently MT said on FL that I was 'low swagger'. I am just so fucking funny)

1 comment:

  1. * An outstanding performance, bravo.

    * Fucking Cati gets decorum??? I bet you buy that bitch flowers too.

    * It's not the first time I've been fully sated with you, FTR :D

    * I revoke the 'low swagger' ;)

    ReplyDelete