Wednesday 5 January 2011

Owners and dark places.

My day started early, before I had both eyes fully open MT was jumping my bones, well just the one actually. I was still pretty exhausted from last nights performances. I am really sleep deprived at present. Lately MT has been on one of her recurrent missions of cramming in as much sex as possible, and I rarely know if I am coming or going (or gone).

I feel so used. Anyone would think I am some kind of sex toy ;) Ok, is that why she sometimes refers to me as her dildo? I get it now. At least this current run of activity is with me on the 'giving' rather than 'receiving' end of things, so sitting is much more comfortable than sometimes. This is massively preferable.

I am so tired though, especially now I am back at work. My whole life seems to be about being stuffed into dark places and finding it difficult to breathe. After MT this morning, I had to work in a dark and very hot loft. The MT bit was of course enjoyable, the loft wasn't. That bloody fibreglass gets everywhere.

Lunchtime was busy, I had extra time which meant extra time for sexual service, so after work again this afternoon I am already feeling totally shagged. It is now 17:10 hrs, the night is young, but so is MT.... I fear the night ahead - dramatic sigh.

MT is looking very radiant and sexy. She has a certain look when she is like this. I can see it in her eyes, the hope of a long sleep is ebbing fast . If I said I had a headache she will just slap me and tell me not to be such a snivelling cunt, or at a push provide painkillers - she is caring and romantic like that.

What a lucky slave I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment