Saturday 29 January 2011

Just another day in Paradise

Sometimes, days do not go as you planned or hoped and today seems to be one of them. A slightly later start than normal for work, which was nice , but when I got there the plan had changed. I thought I was putting up a shed, but ended up being asked to paint a room and a bedroom skirting and frame. Of course, I went in my garden clothing and not my painting gear, so the garden clothes now have some paint on them.....great.

I popped home for a quick coffee and toast before the next booked job, a customer who can be rather difficult, and today was no exception. I reminded him that my hourly rate had increased as from 1st January. I reminded him because I just knew he would claim I had not told him. Surprise, surprise he was shocked at the increase! So I politely said I would understand if he no longer wished me to reinstate his garden (it has been left unattended for ten years). He muttered a bit, said other people didn't get paid as much per hour etc. I politely stated the people he was quoting did not work for themselves, nor did they supply all the tools or indeed probably have all the other costs a self employed person does, or have the lack of benefits that come from self employment etc. I said I was happy to give him some time to think about it, and to give me a call. He said, "I know its not expensive, its just me, I know you are cheaper than the others, but it's a cold day and I am not right in the head today..."  Well I managed to just politely say goodbye without venting - see I can be good. I am reliably informed by MT that telling people to fuck off is not good customer service technique - it was news to me. She is so much more polite than me (well, unless she decides to go for it).

This was superseded by my car tire bursting and me having to pay out for a new one, hence today has not been a good financial one, I'm minus money earned, and only two hours work achieved, but more importantly, still have several outstanding contracts I could have been doing had I not been messed around. Grrrrrrr. 

MT is slightly better today but still really unwell and struggling. I must put on my nurses uniform ;) Only joking, thankfully, crossdressing is not one of MT's fetishes and I am exceptionally pleased about that, that would be too much.

Tomorrow I am hoping for a stress free day. If it is dry, I might even finally take the Ducati out for a little ride, if I can get permission. Motorbike rides are of course a privilege and have to be requested. It must be about three months since my last ride, well on the bike anyway, I mean the Ducati. Oooops, perhaps the bike ride was a bit optimistic after all.

I haven't told Cati about what MT said about her, I think she would get very stressed. She can also get quite jealous. Did I mention my Cati fetish at all? Best not I suppose, otherwise you might think me a little wierd(er). Can you actually have a poly relationship involving an owner, a slave and a motorbike? I see a new analogy appearing. Practically and technically, MT owns us both, so it must be poly! I must join the poly group on FL, I just hate being left out.

5 comments:

  1. "thankfully, crossdressing is not one of MT's fetishes and I am exceptionally pleased about that, that would be too much."

    lol you know you're just asking for it when you write stuff like that. i can just see it now. She'll present you with the girliest, frilliest outfit she can find and say "it's not really my thing, but since you've been so good lately and I know it's something you're really interested in, I thought you deserved a treat... now are you going to thank your Mistress?" then you'll get dragged to whatever club / event and have to spend the whole night curtsying to everyone you meet.

    don't do it N, just keep your mouth shut.

    why do we dig ourselves holes ay? it's not nearly as much fun as dropping each other in them *sadistic giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the guy version of "under the bus"? Interesting...I thought the same thing Sam did,N. You're asking for it by writing it down here. I can't wait to see the pictures, pixie cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sam and KellyRed, OK my secret is out.

    Only joking, yes it was a silly thing to say, but MT usually manages to make things a lot more humiliating than getting me to wear something I would find embarrassing, also it would freak her out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I think he knew he was safe on this occasion because it would turn me off so much it would be a spectacular own goal. I like shagging him too much to risk seeing him in a frock. I like my men masculine and my women feminine.

    Having said that I do love some very androgynous looks but N's too stocky to pull that off.

    I have however set about him with black nail polish once or twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. teehee you could always loan him out to someone who does have that fetish

    Sam <3

    ReplyDelete