Monday 3 January 2011

Bodies.

Today started way too early. I awoke to the sound of the telephone. At first I thought I was dreaming but unfortunately I wasn't. It was the emergency Care Company that one of the elderly ladies I work for subscribes to. Apparently, her emergency buzzer had been operated but they could get no response from her. She has a pacemaker, has had two serious strokes and has a history of falling over and breaking her limbs.

I was quite stressed, because we have a very close relationship, and I feared the worse. So i did not waste any time on the drive to her house. I let myself in with the emergency key and found her lying on the sitting room floor. Fortunately she was fine, just a bit shaken and unable to get up under her own steam. So it was just a case of checking her over before getting her into her chair and making her the compulsory cup of tea.

Today was MT's swimming day and my spell at the gym, I really needed far more sleep than I had got before that. The gym was hard work today, I felt far too tired, had missed the last two weeks and my knee was playing up. Apart from that it was fine.Then it was off to do the food shop and a quick look around the town and chasing down some hair stuff MT deemed essential to life.

Speaking of hair, last night MT gave me a slight admonishment. Sin of sins, I had not shaved my head properly, there were some tiny hairs unshaven in the crease at the back of my head. I was then given a quick lecture on the need to ensure my appearance was up to the required standards. Of course I apologised for my appalling lack of attention to detail. FFS.

The appearance thing is a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes. I hate shaving my face, (although I do not like more than three days stubble) and should shave every day. My head has to be kept shaved every day. There must be no nasal hair showing, no hair in ears or on ears. Eyebrows have to be plucked and trimmed - MT does the plucking and somehow manages to make it an exceptionally painful experience, what a surprise. Chest, cock, balls and butt cheeks have to be kept free of hair (except when she randomly decides otherwise), hair removal method optional. Ok, so you probably did not want to know about those bits but hey, why should I be the only one who suffers? Also after all the sub women posts about the trials and tribulations of maintaining their bikini lines, revenge is long overdue.

I have to work out and keep my weight in her decreed range, and she wants muscles for a few months then decrees she fancies more hipbones. I then have to start bulking again when she changes her mind again. All nails must be trimmed and cleaned, hands smooth with no hard skin .I have to wear clothes MT has selected/ approved and must never be in her presence with just my socks on. I'd be bloody well lucky to find any fucking socks in this house....

With the public announcement last night of one of MT's pet names for me being 'Pixie Cat' and the attendant feedback (thanks everyone) I have decided to give up any hope of masculine ego on this blog. But out in the big wide world I will continue to maintain my effective 'facade' of utter manliness.The next male to piss me off had better beware, there is a lot of  latent masculinity waiting to explode....

...Eyebrows not withstanding.

Postscript; Did I forget to mention I shagged MT senseless for several hours this afternoon? I can live with my lack of masculinity.

7 comments:

  1. Have to say that scampering around naked seems much easier somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to worry about your masculinity, it fair ooozes out of your posts. Could you seriously blame us though,for chaffing you about the pixie cat? Way too tempting a treat to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a serious LOT of hair care. Poor thing!

    *snikkers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with MT, I loathe the sight of a man in socks and nothing else. A fact that I keep very secret from Master. If he had any idea he would be perma-socked and dancing around me as I squirmed in disgust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MP That sounds nice, can I watch ?

    @KR Perhaps it's oozed too much, must find a cork.

    @doubleknot I was touched by your comment UNTIL the snickers.

    @ Xantu It's one of the only ways I can inflict suffering on MT, you know, just forget I have only socks on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell, I'm not snickering. I get cranky enough about keeping the ladygarden shaved over here. If I had to worry about all those other places I'd probably attempt a bloody coup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Pixie Cat It sounds like I make you remove all your body hair but you still have some, I just like it tidy.

    @ Bidds Oh yes de-fuzzing is pesky isn't it?

    * The 'shagged senseless' is accurate & thus the masculinity remains intact by default really :D

    * Nakedness other than socks is unforgivable.

    ReplyDelete