Wednesday 26 January 2011

Dogs, houses and automobiles.

Ok, I admit I am a bit of an oddball. I admit I am a bit strange sometimes. I admit having many faults, and having made many mistakes over the years. I also admit to being self opinionated, obstinate and at times being fucking impossible to deal with. I also admit I have a few nice qualities, but I try to hide this for the sake of my rep.

What I will not admit, is that me and my O/p relationship are anything in the world like cars, dogs, horses, houses or anything else that is not human.

I get totally pissed off about analogies that completely rely on the above. MT and I used to be members of a group where the group owner would pontificate about slaves being no different than cars. MT was actually told she could not be truly ownerly because she could not drive a car. Talk about believing your own delusions... there was also much talk about ' possession'. Well we had to leave, I can only laugh so much before my muscles hurt too much, I am just not a twooo masochist.

A slave is not a fucking car either. A car is not sentient, it has no choice in being a car, a car can't decide who will own it, drive it or anything else because...its a fucking car for gods sake.

Horses, now I like horses a lot, hell I lived in Newmarket before I met MT. But while I would not mind having the same size appendage as a horse, I am fuck all like a horse in any serious way either. A horse doesn't decide to enter into a O/p relationship with it's owner, because it does not think like a human being. It ends up being owned, ridden and used for whatever purpose it's owner decides, ok I can see a little similarity here  but that's where it ends. The closest my O/p has ever been to the life of a horse was a pony play session with MT, but I didn't even get rubbed down, washed off and fed afterwards, horses have it easy.

Dogs, now I also quite like dogs, but WTF type of insult is it to a a slave to having endless repetitive analogies of you being just like a dog ('am I an M/s show dog or an O/p mutt' was my all time favourite). Just like the horse, the dog is not human, neither can it choose who owns it. Ok, I have a collar, I can see that is similar, but dogs aren't in fucking O/p. (It might be nice to be able to lick my own balls though as there's no hope of getting MT to do so).

Houses, fuck me they aren't even alive, so how the fuck is that similar enough to count? What choices do houses fucking well have? Oh, I do not like being a terraced house, I want to be detached! FFS when this gets taken too far I sometimes wonder what chemicals these people are on. (I think the clue to the problem may lie in the actual word 'ANALogy').

Whilst on the subject of things people say that hack me off is the phrase 'suck it up'  I am not a fucking straw either, or a vacuum cleaner, slaves are human fucking beings.

In my humble opinion, based on my past life experiences and my present experiences of O/p, relating of course to long term human power exchanges, anyone who thinks the above analogies are valid enough to be seriously useful to discussing O/p in any really meaningful way should be banned from spamming their crap across the internet.

By the way, did I mention this was a rant?

I feel so much better now.

9 comments:

  1. she says, "You are always entertaining, N", as she sweeps her car analogies quickly under the cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kellyRed, TY, I live to please, damn, what if I become submissive ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honey, you are a seething volcano of Dominant tendencies. No way will that happen. We all know the only reason you are a slave is because Mistress Tiara is a sadistic force of nature. You were overcome by Force of Arms, so to speak.

    And on the off chance you do become submissive? I have an old truck that could use a good coat of wax...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I also admit I have a few nice qualities, but I try to hide this for the sake of my rep."

    Cute.

    Ms D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ N

    What do you'become'? I told academicsub only last week that in the last month you have been much more submissive that I've ever seen you :D

    @ Kelly

    Funnily, I get called a 'force of Nature' quite a lot. I'm never sure what to make of that really x

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Whilst on the subject of things people say that hack me off is the phrase 'suck it up' I am not a fucking straw either, or a vacuum cleaner..."

    God I hate this expression as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ancilla, funny you should mention this, I have just made a post on the 'you cant leave you cant disobey thread'. Might be worth a read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just read it. Excellent post! I suppose I should comment on the thread, but typing "I agree completely" probably wouldn't contribute much to the discussion. :D You covered all the bases in my estimation.

    Happy Birthday by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ancilla, thank you, methinks some may not like it quite so much as others :)

    ReplyDelete