Friday 7 January 2011

Once more into the breach dear friends

It is 19:32 and I have just carried out the physical preparations for my night out with MT. I have been thinking about it all day while I was working. It is hard to focus sometimes on the accepted 'normal' parts of a day when you have specific 'normal' slave use ahead of you.

All the hair removal has been done, it takes ages, MT will no doubt do her usual inspection before we go out so I hope it is all in order. Freshly showered,  and manicured, I really do feel like property, a piece of meat to be paraded around and used for someone else's pleasure, amusement, or both. Of course it is not about me, I have to keep reminding myself of this simple slave fact almost every day. Everything is for MT, it is so hard sometimes to action this rather than just have it as an ethos.

Soon I will have to go and get the silver box ready, the silver box is our 'take out' box of toys, the rest of the stock is kept separate. MT has told me the main components to pack, my heart always sinks when this includes the strap on, although I was relieved to note the lube was also required, see there are some positives. Njoy is having a night out too, how sweet it will be to publicly show it off, I just can't wait. Groan.

There are also to be canes, crops and the dreaded Tyburn, that really must disappear soon, maybe it might get stolen or accidentally left behind.The spiked glans ring is to be included - this is one nasty piece of work, adjustable spikes which go around the internal circumference, painful normally but one does not wish to become aroused, although in all honesty there is not much chance of that.

I hate the one and a half hour drive, every mile is a mile closer to my downfall, the drive back is not much better as MT taunts me with my acts and I also am usually very uncomfortable after severe canings etc.

On the plus side, MT looks absolutely stunning, she looks really hot and sexy, unfortunately everyone else will also think so and the 'green eyed monster' will have to hold in check. As usual, I am under strict instructions to be on my best behaviour, even to creepy wankers who try to get into my Owners knickers, don't I just love 'em.

I always feel proud to go anywhere with her, she looks so beautiful and exudes a raw sexiness, I am lucky to be her property, well, apart from the sadistic bit.

Tomorrows blog should be fun. Not.

4 comments: