Monday 10 January 2011

My Owners knickers

The day started pretty much as usual, MT demanding her owner's rights, what must a slave do to get some rest ? Perhaps a second male slave is not a bad idea after all. Ok that would definately not be good but the thought of some rest is at times appealing. Mind you, I would probably end up having to serve both of them knowing her.

Fortunately, some duties are more pleasurable than others and at least this morning I was on the giving end and not the receiving one. This was really fortunate as I am not yet fully healed.

MT is still tender, slave smirks cheekily and passes  MT a little glance and chuckles to himself, of course she has not read this yet. Apparently, her swimming today was a little stingy, such a shame, I feel so much sympathy NOT. See I am a 'real man' after all, well when MT lets me anyway ;)

I really don't see why slaves can't have a day off, most workers get two days off a week, so why not slaves? I must form a Union. What about holidays as well? And some wages, plus of course health benefits as well. I must broach this with MT I am sure she will understand.....

We did the boring food shop, then I went to the gym while MT went swimming, then off to do some retail therapy. MT wanted a swim suit, which we duly purchased and she looks great in it, very nice and clingy in all the right places. Sorry, am I not supposed to perv over my owner? I am such a bad bad slave.

Then there was the purchasing of lingerie, some for everyday use and then the more difficult purchase of some lingerie she informed me were purely for the purpose of wearing to taunt me when engaging with others. This brought very mixed feelings to say the least.




She chose an exceptionally sexy pair of panties, which of course I had to 'pay for'. That's part of the humiliation, having to pay for something that will be used to taunt and hurt you. It has such a nice touch, as an ex Dom, I truly respect her expertise in the art of domination and all other associated aspects of TPE. Trust me to be stupid enough to be owned by such an intelligent, perceptive, sadistic, inventive, tormenting woman as MT.

MT has apparently decided that 2011 is to be in her words 'a busy and directional year'.  WTF does that mean? Well, it seems I am going to be 'well motivated' - yet another WTF does that mean? So, the slave is not really any the wiser, however, there are enough brain cells left in my tiny little head to know that this does not bode well, not well at all. The last four and a half years have been 'busy and directional' and there is now another one of her epedemics of 'motivation', so the signs are not good. But, it will no doubt be fun finding out.

I am enjoying writing the blogs, it helps me come to terms with things, by causing me to think about and then write about them. Such a good prezzie from MT for Xmas AND of course, yet another avenue to provide an international stage for my humiliation. See? I told you she was good.

1 comment:

  1. We're lucky to have such wise owners :-) Unfortunately, I'm not 24/7 for Goddess and probably won't be for some time, but I empathize with the "need a break" thing. If I ever am allowed to serve her 24/7, I'm sure that thought will enter my mind.

    What if she took a second slave that was a female? Would that be better?

    ReplyDelete